Tracy has been claiming to be ill for the past few days, with everyone convinced that she's faking, but when she ends up in hospital, Ken and Deirdre are horrified.
Things kick off when Tracy and Steve end up at loggerheads over Amy, and when Tracy then accuses the cafe of giving her food poisoning, it looks like she's burnt all her bridges on the street. Annoyance turns to horror later, however, when the meddling minx collapses and is rushed to hospital. How ill is she and will she pull through?
Meanwhile, Tyrone is still struggling to cope with Kirsty leaving him, and when he overhears Tina and Tommy talking about him, he snaps and takes his anger out on poor Chesney.
Feeling sorry for Tyrone, Kevin pays his former pal a visit and tries to talk some sense into him, and as the pair bond over a kebab, will Tyrone take Kevin's advice? Elsewhere on the cobbles, Anna confronts Mary over her crush on Roy while Stella and Leanne clash with Karl and Sunita at the Bistro.
Don't miss Coronation Street on STV at 7.30pm and 8.30pm tonight.
People who read this story also read
- Emmerdale's Dominic Brunt admits Paddy plots get darker
- Olympic heroes ought to be paid pittance compared to footballers and other mega-rich sports stars
- Rebecca Adlington would love to do Strictly Come Dancing
- Emmerdale's Natalie J Robb says Cain hangs around Moira
- Coronation Street's Julie Hesmondhalgh taking break from soap