Coronation Street star Sol Heras has admitted that he hopes to get involved in some fights in the soap.
The actor recently joined the Manchester soap taking over the role of Ryan Connor.
He said he hopes his that his alter-ego continues to clash with David Platt (Jack P. Shepherd) in the coming months.
David has already had a row with Ryan after he offered cocaine to his wife Kylie.
Heras told Inside Soap: "I think it would be good to do a few more scenes with David Platt.
"He and Ryan are both quite fiery characters, and I think we could do some great fight sequences!
"There's lots of potential with that situation."
The newcomer also said he hopes to film more scenes with Paula Lane (Kylie).
He said: "They're quite a combination - they cause a lot of trouble."
Meanwhile, there have been rumours that Ryan will start a romance with Tracy Barlow (Kate Ford).
However, Heras has said he has his sights set on an older on-screen love interest.
He laughed: "I'd have to go for one of the old-school Corrie legends, so Rita or Emily would be my first choice.
"Emily's toy-boy lover sounds good! I think it would work really well, and the audience would love it."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
People who read this story also read
- Coronation Street: Kate Ford says illness won't change Tracy
- Coronation Street's Julie Hesmondhalgh taking break from soap
- Coronation Street video exclusive: Steve McDonald gets caught between two women
- Coronation Street’s Georgia May Foote reveals all about surrogacy storylines
- Coronation Street’s Lisa George compared to Cilla Brown