Holly Willoughby has revealed that she is not sure if she will return to host The Voice for a second series.
Mentors Tom Jones and Jessie J will reportedly not be returning but Danny O'Donoghue said he wants to come back.
Asked if she will present the show again, Willoughby told Look magazine: "I don't know yet. I think we're just waiting for the dust to settle.
"You don't do a job for the ratings; you do it because you care about the show. And I love The Voice, I think it's brilliant!"
Meanwhile, discussing whether she was proud of her body, Holly said: "Yes, I'm so proud because it produced two children.
"And I'm proud of my brain because I can interview the Prime Minister one day and talk to someone with two vaginas the next."
Willoughby admitted that she watches coverage of her TV performances.
She said: "It's really important to. When I started, I noticed I kept moving my head up and down.
"I'd watch and think, 'Stop nodding!' And I say 'amazing' and 'insane' all the time, but I blame [friend and fellow presenter] Fearne [Cotton] for that."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
People who read this story also read
- Coronation Street spoiler: will Ryan’s lies be exposed?
- Coronation Street's Ryan Thomas wants Katherine Kelly return
- Sam Robertson wants Coronation Street return
- Coronation Street video exclusive: Steve McDonald gets caught between two women
- Coronation Street’s Georgia May Foote reveals all about surrogacy storylines