Robert Pattinson is reportedly staying at his Water for Elephants co-star Reese Witherspoon's Californian ranch following his split from Kristen Stewart.
Rob was devastated to discover his girlfriend Kristen had been unfaithful with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.
Witherspoon has reportedly decided to reach out to Pattinson, as she has been in a similar situation.
She was allegedly cheated on by her former husband Ryan Phillippe in 2006.
A source told Radar: "Reese went through a very public cheating scandal herself when Ryan Phillippe went outside their marriage and hooked up with Abbie Cornish, so her first thought when she heard about Kristen and Rob was to reach out to him and make sure he was okay.
"Reese knows what it's like to be on display when your heart is broken, so she felt like opening up her home to Rob was the right thing to do.
"She's not trying to lead Rob one way or the other regarding his future with Kristen. Reese and Jim are just giving him the space he needs."
Pattinson has apparently not been taking calls from Stewart since the scandal broke.
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
People who read this story also read
- Fuming Robert Pattinson loses his cool with the media
- Twilight Breaking Dawn promotion to continue “full steam ahead”
- Removal vans arrive at Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's house
- Charlize Theron “absolutely fuming” with Kristen Stewart over Sanders affair
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart snuggle up at Teen Choice Awards