Kristen Stewart's parents reportedly do not blame Robert Pattinson for not returning their daughter's calls after she admitted cheating.
Last month, the actress admitted a "momentary indiscretion" with Rupert Sanders, her married Snow White and the Huntsman director.
Although, Pattinson and Stewart have not publicly discussed their relationship status, moving vans were spotted outside the Los Angeles home they shared.
Following the media storm over the story, Stewart has reportedly gone to stay with her parents John and Jules.
However, they are apparently unhappy with their daughter's behaviour.
A source told US magazine: "[They] feel Kristen has really embarrassed herself and don't blame Rob for not calling her back.
"This is not the Kristen they know."
Meanwhile, it has been reported that Rupert's wife Liberty Ross has banned him from working with Stewart in the future.
Both Sanders and Stewart were due to work on the sequel to Snow White and the Huntsman.
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
People who read this story also read
- Kristen Stewart banned from Robert Pattinson's Cosmopolis premiere
- Fuming Robert Pattinson loses his cool with the media
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart snuggle up at Teen Choice Awards
- Twilight Breaking Dawn promotion to continue “full steam ahead”
- Brave Scottish movie premiere: stars of the animated tale talk about its magic