Canadian songstress Alyssa Reid has confessed that she did swap telephone numbers with a member of One Direction.
It was reported that the `Alone Again' singer had hooked up with the boyband's Harry Styles after being introduced at the Radio City Gig in Liverpool last week.
Reid told OK! magazine that she did hit it off with one of the 1D lads but wouldn't say if it was Harry, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan or Zayn Malik.
She is quoted as saying: "Yeah, I became friends with one of them more so than the others and we made plans to hang out.
"We didn't really sort out the details."
However, Alyssa did offer the lucky lad some advice on what to do on their first date.
She said: "Well, I'm a big fan of movies, so maybe a movie would be nice.
"I like jewellery, like every other girl, and I'm definitely a romantic so if they took me for a nice walk on the beach that would be good."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance