Mark Wright has said he would love to play the role of Christian Grey in the movie version of Fifty Shades of Grey.
The former Only Way Is Essex star thinks the role would help him to make it in Hollywood.
However, the 25-year-old admits he does not share the character's fetishes.
Mark told the Daily Star: "I'd love to play Christian, that would be such a great part for me.
"Everybody is loving that book right now.
"I'm not into sadomasochism myself though, I'm more of a romantic. I swear I've never been whipped in my life."
He confessed that his kinkiest fantasy would be to eat dessert off Hollywood star Eva Mendes.
Wright said: "I've always gone on about how much I fancy Eva Mendes and I would love to lick cake icing off of her, but I don't think she'd be interested."
Previously, Mark has said he would love to star in an action film.
He said: "I want to be James Bond one day. Nothing fazes me. You've got to have ambition.
"I want to be a massive Hollywood actor."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
People who read this story also read
- Superstar show 4 roundup: shock twist and tears for Tim and David
- Louie Spence says he could 'turn a straight man gay'
- Superstar reject Afnan reveals he is 'gutted' to have been voted off
- One Direction’s Louis and Liam step things up a gear with their girlfriends
- Superstar judge Dawn French wanted `punch up' with fellow judges