One Direction star Niall Horan would be well suited to being a "wonderful husband".
Niall's dad Booby told a tabloid newspaper that he believes that his son is domesticated.
He told the Daily Mirror that Niall knows how to look after himself around the home.
Bobby is quoted as saying: "[Niall] had to look after himself a lot because I was working, so from the age of seven he had to do his own washing, his own ironing and often his own cooking.
"When he was at school I tried to get home for 4.30pm, but I started early mornings, so Niall had to get himself up and walk the mile-and-a-half to school.
"So he's well-adapted for where he is now... independent and away from home."
Bobby added: "He'll make someone a wonderful husband."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps