Coronation Street star Brooke Vincent has revealed that she has a sexy girl crush on Rihanna.
The actress plays Sophie Webster in the soap, and she would love Rihanna to pop up on the cobbles for her lesbian character to have a fling with.
Speaking to The Sun, she said: “Sophie’s single and ready to mingle! I’d have Rihanna as her dream girlfriend.”
Sophie is set to get close to newcomer Ryan Connor, who is set to return to the cobbles next week after being kicked out of university, but Brooke, who is heterosexual, has insisted that there won’t be any romance between them.
“I don’t want [Sophie] to be straight,” she said. “I don’t think the producers want her to be straight either. Being a lesbian has made so much of an impact on her, and it’s not a phase for most people.
“It’s all right saying, ‘Oh well, it’s all right for storylines’, but they can’t make her not gay again – that doesn’t work.”
In real life, Brooke is dating Chelsea footballer Josh McEachran.
MORE FROM THE COBBLES
- Don't miss any of the latest news and gossip
- Catch up with Corrie on the STV Player
- Take a sneak peek at this week's preview videos
People who read this story also read
- Coronation Street spoiler: Peter has a shock for Leanne
- Coronation Street’s Sol Heras reveals details of hard-hitting drugs storyline
- Kate Middleton and Prince William’s secret dates in Anstruther
- Full trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 revealed
- Katie Holmes shows Tom Cruise what he’s missing as she hits the town