David Walliams has spoken out to slam rumours that he doesn't like One Direction's Harry Styles.
A report in a tabloid newspaper had claimed that the comedian was "dreading" having the teen heartthrob move into a property near his house in the Primrose Hill area of London.
Source had told the Daily Star that Harry was spotted looking at several properties in the area earlier in the week.
The insider told the Daily Star: "[David] found out Harry was looking in the area, but he doesn't like the idea of hundreds of teenage girls camping out in the neighbourhood.
"He guards his privacy and is focused on a new book he is writing, so he'd prefer not to have any distractions."
However, this was all news to Walliams and the Little Britain star took to twitter to make his views known.
He tweeted: "I had absolutely no idea.
"So I think the Daily Star may be making up stories again
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps