David Walliams has spoken out to slam rumours that he doesn't like One Direction's Harry Styles.
A report in a tabloid newspaper had claimed that the comedian was "dreading" having the teen heartthrob move into a property near his house in the Primrose Hill area of London.
Source had told the Daily Star that Harry was spotted looking at several properties in the area earlier in the week.
The insider told the Daily Star: "[David] found out Harry was looking in the area, but he doesn't like the idea of hundreds of teenage girls camping out in the neighbourhood.
"He guards his privacy and is focused on a new book he is writing, so he'd prefer not to have any distractions."
However, this was all news to Walliams and the Little Britain star took to twitter to make his views known.
He tweeted: "I had absolutely no idea.
"So I think the Daily Star may be making up stories again
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like
- Ed Sheeran reveals his friends One Direction have completed third album
- One Direction issue strict orange dress code for fans at Amsterdam gig
- Niall Horan battling painful injury during One Direction tour
- One Direction fans thrilled to land their own TV show
- Harry Styles makes Taylor Swift really angry: time for a song?