After their week babysitting, Izzy finally reveals to Gary that she’s pregnant despite knowing that he doesn’t want kids.
Garyis left stunned when she tells him that she doesn’t expect anything from him, and would not be surprised if he was not interested in having a baby. How will Gary deal with this?
Meanwhile, Lloyd becomes suspicious when Tracy turns up at Fare Ladies looking for the job of switch operator. However Tracy tells him she believes that Steve’s plotting to evict her, and wants to plan her own revenge.
She manages to convince Lloyd, and soon sets to work sending cabs on the wrong route and instead directing them towards Steve so that he can intercept the jobs. But will Eileen figure out their plan when she sees them talking?
Marcus finds himself trying to convince Sean that Aiden is just a friend, and nothing is happening between them. But tension is rising as the pair are constantly watching the other’s every move.
Elsewhere, Faye isn’t looking forward to sports day when she realises that Anna wasn’t able to get her the trainers she wanted.
Don’t miss Coronation Street on STV at 8.30pm tonight.
MORE FROM THE COBBLES
- Don't miss any of the latest news and gossip
- Catch up with Corrie on the STV Player
- Take a sneak peek at the latest preview videos
People who read this story also read
- Kate Middleton and Prince William cause a stir as they turn up to Wimbledon
- Coronation Street spoiler: Fiz receives some shocking news
- The Voice stars snapped up for Butlins performances after UK tour scrapped
- Alison King discusses her Coronation Street break
- Myleene Klass moves on with sweet feet Tweet