One Direction star Niall Horan has revealed that he is finding it hard to sleep while on tour in America.
The 18-year-old is set to return to the UK in July after the boyband's first headline tour of the States.
However, he has taken to twitter to complain to fans that the noises in his hotel are making it hard to get to sleep at night.
He tweeted: "Late in to charlotte, now no sleep, this hotel has paper walls ! Not good.
"Why do hoovers have to be soo loud."
However, Niall has not always had trouble sleeping while on tour and only last week bragged about staying in bed until late afternoon.
He wrote: "now thats how ya do it.waking up at 5:30 in the evening.im wide awake now."
Meanwhile, Niall recently explained that it is not only underwear that fans throw at the band on stage.
He told MTV: "They've kind of toned [the bra throwing] down a little bit. It was worse. Now it's iPhone and keys, which are kind of dangerous."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance
- One Direction continue global domination with – wait for it – 1D Day
- Oh bhoy! Louis Tomlinson set for face-to-face apology from Agbonlahor