One Direction star Louis Tomlinson's family seems to think his girlfriend Eleanor Calder will be in his life "long-term".
Louis recently admitted that he was using his relationship as inspiration for his song writing.
The singer's siblings has honoured his girlfriend by naming their new hamster after her.
Louis's mum wrote of twitter: "@drdeakin How cute is our new little hamster? She was named `Eleanor' by the twins @EleanorJCalder..."
The model didn't mind that they had named a rodent in her honour and tweeted back: "@JayTommo @drdeakin Haha! Cute! Can't wait to meet her xxx."
Both Eleanor and Louis's mum have admitted that are missing the singer while he is in on tour with his One Direction bandmates.
The lads will be back in the UK in just of a week and it seems his mum is hoping that things between Eleanor and Louis go to the next level.
A fan Tweeted: "@JayTommo it would be perfect if @EleanorJCalder was your daughter-in-law xx."
Louis' mum replied: "@elounorph @EleanorJCalder Yes it would x."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards look loved-up on romantic Verona trip
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like