The glamorous X Factor judges rocked the red carpet for one final time today, as this year’s auditions came to a close in Wales.
Gary Barlow, Louis Walsh, Tulisa Contostavlos and Nicole Scherzinger – who was recently announced as the fourth permanent judge – travelled to Cardiff’s Motorpoint Arena for the final days of try-outs.
After months of auditions around the country, with dates in places including Glasgow, Manchester, Liverpool and London, the hunt for the next big singing star came to a close.
But there will be no rest for the judges, as the foursome now whittle down the hopefuls for the bootcamp stage of X Factor.
Earlier this month Gary, Louis and Tulisa travelled to Glasgow with then-stand-in judge Anastacia, as hopefuls north of the border came out in force to prove they’ve got the X Factor.
At the time, Louis told STV that he was convinced the judges would find some top talent in Scotland.
The Irish music mogul said: “I always love Glasgow, it’s like Ireland you know.
“I think we’re going to get somebody good this year. Normally it’s not good but this year I think it’s going to change.”
Sexy Nicole was confirmed as the new permanent judge on the show earlier this month, after weeks of auditions with guest judges, including Rita Ora, Geri Halliwell and Leona Lewis.
The ninth series of the hit singing competition will return later this year.
- Judge Tulisa rocks the sexy tartan look in Scotland
- All the latest X Factor news and gossip
- Nicole Scherzinger sizzles on her first day on the job...
People who read this story also read
- Nicole Scherzinger sizzles as she joins X Factor in new judging role
- Gary Barlow praises new X Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger
- Full trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 revealed
- Robert Pattinson admits he almost went into hiding after Twilight
- Louis Walsh hopes Westlife star can move on from bankruptcy