Harry Styles' dad has confirmed that the One Direction singer is currently without a girlfriend.
Des Styles told a tabloid newspaper that he has been concerned that the teen heartthrob would get a reputation for being a womaniser.
He is quoted as telling the Daily Record: "He's not one to run three girls at once.
"He's a one girl person when he's with somebody.
"There was a short period of time when he had several different girlfriends one after the other and I said, `Look don't get a reputation because there'll come a point where the girls will catch on to that'.
"He took it on board but whether he tries to live by that mantra I've no idea."
However, Des said that he believes that One Direction's busy touring schedule is making it hard for Harry to hold down a steady romance.
He added:"As far as I know, Harry doesn't have a girlfriend at the moment.
"They're very rarely in the same place for him to be able to do that."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance
- One Direction continue global domination with – wait for it – 1D Day
- Oh bhoy! Louis Tomlinson set for face-to-face apology from Agbonlahor