Harry Styles' dad has confirmed that the One Direction singer is currently without a girlfriend.
Des Styles told a tabloid newspaper that he has been concerned that the teen heartthrob would get a reputation for being a womaniser.
He is quoted as telling the Daily Record: "He's not one to run three girls at once.
"He's a one girl person when he's with somebody.
"There was a short period of time when he had several different girlfriends one after the other and I said, `Look don't get a reputation because there'll come a point where the girls will catch on to that'.
"He took it on board but whether he tries to live by that mantra I've no idea."
However, Des said that he believes that One Direction's busy touring schedule is making it hard for Harry to hold down a steady romance.
He added:"As far as I know, Harry doesn't have a girlfriend at the moment.
"They're very rarely in the same place for him to be able to do that."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards look loved-up on romantic Verona trip
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like