Kristen Stewart has said she would not rule out starring in the film version of Fifty Shades of Grey.
The actress has admitted that she is reading the erotic novel, but was evasive on whether she would play Anastasia Steele in the movie.
Steward told Australia's Moviefix: "I don't know yet, I haven't finished reading the book."
Meanwhile, Emma Roberts has admitted she would be interested in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie, saying: "I haven't read it, I don't even understand, but yeah, it sounds awesome. Anything racy, hot. Sure, let's get hot."
Other actresses linked to the role of Anastasia have included Lucy Hale and Ashley Benson.
Fifty Shades Of Grey has become the fastest-selling paperback of the century. It hit the 550,000 copies quicker than any other paperback.
It is the fourth book in the UK to sell more than 100,000 copies in a single week and is anticipated to sell one million copies by the end of the year.
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
People who read this story also read
- Chantelle Houghton wore full make-up to give birth
- Zayn Malik 'frustrated' by One Direction fan situation in Australia
- Harry Styles' girlfriend finds dating One Direction star is far from Tweet
- Gary Barlow praises new X Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger
- Justin Bieber swarmed by eager fans as star arrives in London