One Direction star Harry Styles has been linked to several ladies including Caroline Flack and singer Lily Halpern since he found fame.
However, a school friend of the singer has said that Harry "always had" a girlfriend.
Discussing Styles' relationship with Caroline, his friend Will Sweeny told Now magazine: "I remember asking Harry about Caroline and he laughed.
"He said it was more of a physical relationship than anything else.
"All his mates think he's a bit of a legend though. It's classic Styles. He definitely enjoys the attention and he's making the most of it."
Will added: "He likes Kim Kardashian, but the person that surprised me, because it was so random when he said it, was Arnold Schwarzenegger's daughter [Katherine].
"Harry just came out and said it one day. He thinks she's really nice."
Speaking about his school friend, Will added: "Of course there have been other girls but I can't really tell you. Harry always had a girlfriend.
"He always wanted to be in a relationship and wasn't a type to jump around with lots of different girls.
"He was definitely a hit with the ladies but he just wanted to be with a girl he liked."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards planning matching tattoos?
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards get fruity over Twitter
- Niall Horan gets to the crunch and reveals relationship status
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
People who read this story also read
- Call Zayn Malik: Perrie Edwards left out in the cold after MIX up
- One Direction's Niall Horan wants a puppy to join the band
- ShowBuzz: Harry Styles & Niall Horan bromance over, Kate and Wills head north
- Perrie Edwards slams jealous Zayn Malik fans
- Zayn Malik needs Perrie Edwards to nurse his latest injury