One Direction's Niall Horan has revealed that he and his bandmates Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik want a dog to take on tour.
However, Niall admitted that it would be impossible to take care of a pooch while they are so busy.
He did reveal that the lads' ideal pet would be a mini-husky.
Niall said: "We've looked into [getting a dog] and it's going to be hard since we've got so much travel next year. We wanted a mini-husky."
The boyband got the idea of having a puppy join the group from Big Time Rush's singer James Maslow, who owns a mini-husky.
Niall added" "There's only a few of them in the world. We wanted one.
"But I think it's going to be too much hard work, with quarantine and all that.
"We were going to try and kick in between the five of us."
Meanwhile, Horan has been spending quite a bit of time talking to US X Factor judge Demi Lovato.
The pair have apparently been keeping in contact via Skype.
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
People who read this story also read
- Call Zayn Malik: Perrie Edwards left out in the cold after MIX up
- Zayn Malik needs Perrie Edwards to nurse his latest injury
- One Direction star Louis Tomlinson Falls head-over-heels in love in US
- One Direction’s Liam Payne cleans up his act
- ShowBuzz: Harry Styles & Niall Horan bromance over, Kate and Wills head north