Susan Boyle has admitted that meeting Elton John at one of his recent concerts left her "speechless".
The Britain's Got Talent star admitted that did not think that Elton even knew who she was.
Boyle was at the Falkirk Stadium last weekend watching the concert when Sir Elton gave her a shout-out in front of the crowd of 15,000.
He then invited Boyle backstage to meet him.
Boyle told the Daily Record: "I almost fell off my chair when he announced that I was in the audience.
"I was surprised he even knew who I was. It's rare I'm speechless but on this occasion I was.
"The man is a musical genius and I was thrilled that I got to say hello backstage."
Susan has begun work on her fourth studio album and it is expected to be available later this year.
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About Susan Boyle
- Susan Boyle celebrates her birthday in style in Leicester
- Susan Boyle admits she’s dreaming of a duet with Michael Buble
- Susan Boyle and Nicholas McDonald give up treats for charity
- Susan Boyle stuns Bathgate cafe customers with impromptu performance
- Susan Boyle proves she's a good bet after Ladbrokes job flurry
- Susan Boyle 'sparkles' as she hits vintage shop in Glasgow’s West End
- Susan Boyle 'gobsmacked' to be Chieftain of Pipe Band Championships