One Direction star Niall Horan has thanked Gordon Ramsey for the free steak.
The boyband are currently touring the North America, and the celebrity chef treated the lads to a slap-up meal before their Las Vegas gig.
Niall seems to have particularly enjoyed the grub and took to twitter to thank Gordon.
He wrote: "@GordonRamsay01 great to meet ya today dude, thanks for the steak, been waiting for food like that for a long time! Musch appreciated!"
Gordon shared a photo of himself with Niall, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles.
He said: "@onedirection having a bite @ramsaysteakLV before their gig !!"
Meanwhile, as Niall prepared for the band's gig in Phoenix in Arizona
He showed exactly how he has become a fan favourite, since shooting to fame in his X Factor band.
As he prepared to take to the stage in Phoenix, Arizona, he wrote a message for the crowds waiting outside, saying: "guys..if you are outside the arena in phoenix, please be safe..its super warm out there.drink loads of water! please...lookin out for u guys."
He later thanked the audience, tweeting: "thank you phoenix AZ ..we had great fun tonight! thank you for having us..you guys were super loud! next stop san jose"
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance