One Direction star Niall Horan reportedly fancies a change of image and is thinking of ditching his blonde hair do.
The 18-year-old Irish singer is considering returning to his darker roots.
Horan told Channel 955: "My natural hair colour is nearly black.
"So I'm thinking about heading towards that kind of thing, because I've been doing this for a while."
However, it is not that simple and it seems that Syco boss Simon Cowell is not happy with his plans.
A source told The Sun: "Niall put in a text to him asking if he could change his hair colour.
"Simon was straight back on to him with a short reply: `No way'."
Meanwhile, it is rumoured that Niall is becoming close to US X Factor judge Demi Lovato.
The pair have apparently been keeping in contact using Skype.
Lovato's back up singer Shari Short tweeted Niall saying she had enjoyed chatting to him on skype.
She said: "@NiallOfficial it was nice to meet you over Skype with @ddlovato are you going to come to one of our shows in the US this Summer?"
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like
- Ed Sheeran reveals his friends One Direction have completed third album
- One Direction issue strict orange dress code for fans at Amsterdam gig
- Niall Horan battling painful injury during One Direction tour
- One Direction fans thrilled to land their own TV show
- Harry Styles makes Taylor Swift really angry: time for a song?