One Direction star Niall Horan and US X Factor judge Demi Lovato are rumoured to be close, after a friend revealed that they regularly skype each other.
The pair were linked earlier this year after Demi admitted she had a crush on the Irish singer.
They then flirted on twitter several times but ts seems they have been having even more contact.
Lovato's back up singer Shari Short tweeted Niall saying she had enjoyed chatting to him on skype.
She said: "@NiallOfficial it was nice to meet you over Skype with @ddlovato are you going to come to one of our shows in the US this Summer?"
Niall and his One Direction bandmates Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik are currently on their first headline US tour.
Meanwhile, it has been rumoured that the lads could make £10million each by starring in their own 3D film.
A source told The Sun: "It's early days but it's something that their management and label are excited about.
"It may be documentary footage mixed with a concert film, or it could even be a comedy caper in the style of old Monkees films.
"All options are open, though they're unlikely to get cracking on shooting it until next year.
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance