Gennie discovers she’s bleeding and a concerned Chas calls a taxi demanding she be checked over by a doctor. However, things take an interesting turn when Gennie’s doctor reveals her spotting isn’t normal. Could Gennie be pregnant after all?
Confused by the situation and struggling to believe her pregnancy test could be accurate, Gennie’s doctor enquires about her other symptoms and soon confirms her suspicions.
A bewildered Gennie is informed she’s expecting and leaves the hospital with a scan picture of her unborn baby. When forced to accept her situation how will she react to the news?
Also, a frantic Lisa fails to find frail Zak and a missing money pot leads to her thinking the worst. Has Zak run off with their money? Lisa is racked with guilt and blames herself for bringing Zak home too soon. Where is Zak and can he stay out of trouble?
Meanwhile, Brenda and Pollard return from holiday and are met by a less than pleased Val.
Don’t miss Emmerdale on STV tonight at 7.00pm.
MORE FROM EMMERDALE
People who read this story also read
- Emmerdale’s Natalie Anderson to leave the soap on a cliffhanger
- Coronation Street spoiler: Dev sniffs out Sunita's affair
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee: facts you never knew about the monarch
- The Queen praises Gary Barlow’s Diamond Jubilee song
- Marvin and Rochelle ban babies, phones and casual clothes at wedding