One Direction heartthrob Zayn Malik has spoken out about his relationship with Perrie Edwards.
The boyband star revealed that he was in a solid and stable relationship with the Little Mix singer.
He told Yahoo: "Obviously I see Perrie quite a bit."
He also revealed that he had given her the benefit of his professional experience to help her to develop her career in the music industry.
Zayn said: "The only piece of advice I can give her is to just work hard and hope for the best.
"Because that's what we did and that's pretty much all there is to it. And to be nice to people."
Meanwhile, Harry Styles has insisted that he is not dating Emily Atack.
He told the newspaper: "I don't know where anyone got the idea that she's my girlfriend.
"We've only met a couple of times, we're friends."
Styles added: "I didn't even kiss her."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
People who read this story also read
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards smooch before he picks up cute fan
- One Direction's Louis Tomlinson says Harry Styles pulled the most girls
- Robert Pattinson proud of Kristen Stewart and Tom Sturridge in Cannes
- One Direction are looking forward to having an 'older brother'
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards reunite with romantic date