One Direction band member Niall Horan has been enjoying his last few days off before he heads to America on tour.
The Irish lad joined JLS singer Marvin Humes and his girlfriend Rochelle Wiseman Jay Z and Kanye West's gig.
The Saturdays singer posted a picture of them at the gig on twitter, writing: "That was the BEST show I've seen in a long time! #TheThrone #Jayz&Kayne woowww you must go and watch it! TOO many tunes :)"
Marvin tweeted: "It's going off in the O2 jigga and kanye west best show I've seen this year!!! Jheeeeeeeeeeeze Ax #madting @RobTeppettPromo"
After the gig, Niall wrote: "Had the best night last @officialpdc #mccoyspld ! Thanks to PDC for the tickets, great night and will go again for sure! X"
However, the may all have woken up with sore heads as Professor Green tweeted joking about Niall's hangover.
He wrote: "Love the fact Nial is somewhere feeling exactly the same as I do right now, wonder if he's having a cider too?"
He added: "Lovely to see Marvin and Aston tonight, the JLS lads are some of the most decent blokes in the business."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
People who read this story also read
- One Direction star Harry Styles was a 'ladies man' at school
- Harry Styles and Niall Horan have 'special' bond
- Niall Horan’s Xtra sweet Tweet to Demi Lovato
- ShowBuzz: One Direction stars in love, Pudsey piles on pounds & Robert Pattinson’s secret date
- Disney star is obsessed with One Direction's Harry Styles