One Direction singer Harry Styles is reportedly dating Dancing on Ice star Emily Atack.
The pair allegedly enjoyed a night out together after Harry returned from his Australian tour.
A source told the Sunday Mirror: "They're perfect for each other, they really are. They've been getting to know each other and keeping things quiet but they're close.
"Harry has always had a crush on her and hoped he could get it together with her and they eventually did.
"Everyone hopes they will become an item, but they're both being realistic.
"Harry's about to start a world tour and Emily's working non-stop."
Emily is best known for playing Charlotte Hinchcliffe in The Inbetweeners.
However, the pair will not have much time together as Harry is about to join his bandmates Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan on a 23-day US tour.
The insider added: "Harry is spending so much time out of the country he finds it hard to settle down and make a long-term relationship work.
"But he really likes Emily. She's thinking about going to see Harry during the tour and they'll be speaking to each other all the time."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards look loved-up on romantic Verona trip
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like