One Direction singer Harry Styles is reportedly dating Dancing on Ice star Emily Atack.
The pair allegedly enjoyed a night out together after Harry returned from his Australian tour.
A source told the Sunday Mirror: "They're perfect for each other, they really are. They've been getting to know each other and keeping things quiet but they're close.
"Harry has always had a crush on her and hoped he could get it together with her and they eventually did.
"Everyone hopes they will become an item, but they're both being realistic.
"Harry's about to start a world tour and Emily's working non-stop."
Emily is best known for playing Charlotte Hinchcliffe in The Inbetweeners.
However, the pair will not have much time together as Harry is about to join his bandmates Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan on a 23-day US tour.
The insider added: "Harry is spending so much time out of the country he finds it hard to settle down and make a long-term relationship work.
"But he really likes Emily. She's thinking about going to see Harry during the tour and they'll be speaking to each other all the time."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance