Harry Styles has always been popular with the ladies, even when he was at school.
Photos have emerged of Styles at his Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School Prom in 2010.
The 16-year-old is pictured with several different girls on the snaps posted on twitter.
However, Harry has now given up his studies and found worldwide fame with One Direction.
Styles told Teen Now: "There are just so many things I'm getting to do, like travel the world and meet so many amazing people.
"It takes over your life, but you just can't imagine what a journey we're on.
"And there are some amazing perks to being famous too!"
Meanwhile, the boyband recently returned from Sweden where they have been working on material for their second album.
Later this month they fly out to the US again for a 23-date tour.
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
People who read this story also read
- Niall Horan’s Xtra sweet Tweet to Demi Lovato
- Harry Styles and Niall Horan have 'special' bond
- ShowBuzz: One Direction stars in love, Pudsey piles on pounds & Robert Pattinson’s secret date
- Simon Cowell reveals how One Direction saved X Factor
- Disney star is obsessed with One Direction's Harry Styles