Bella Thorne, star of Disney Channel's Shake It Up has admitted that she loves One Direction.
The 14-year-old revealed that she has a crush on band member Harry Styles.
Asked who she would like as a celebrity guest on Shake It Up, Thorne told the Daily Mail: "Definitely One Direction, I love Harry Styles and I love the whole band.
"I love the accent, you guys just have the coolest accent."
Her Shake It Up co-star Zendaya added: "She's obsessed!"
The girls were in the UK to promote the release of the show's new album Shake It Up: Live 2 Dance.
Describing the show, Zendaya said: "Shake It Up is a comedy based around dance about two best friends who dream to become professional dancers and they get to live out their dream on this show called Shake It Up Chicago."
Bella added: "That and it's dealing with the problems of boys, school, parents. We get ourselves into a bit of a pickle every episode."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards planning matching tattoos?
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards get fruity over Twitter
- Niall Horan gets to the crunch and reveals relationship status
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners