David has been struggling to cope since Kylie walked out on him, and Nick takes him for a night out to try and cheer him up, but things don’t go according to plan…
Things kick off when the pair head to a lap dancing bar, and Nick is horrified when he sees Kylie dancing about on stage wearing next to nothing.
Ushering David out before he notices, Nick drops his brother off at home and heads back to the bar and confronts Kylie, who ends up getting sacked for arguing with the customers!
Nick insists on taking his sister-in-law to a hotel room and tries to convince her to sort herself out, but she’s having none of it. Will he be able to talk Kylie round, and what will Eva say when she finds out he’s been with her in a hotel room…?
Meanwhile, Eileen is struggling to cope in the aftermath of Lesley’s death and she starts packing up Paul’s things, determined that things are over between them.
Elsewhere on the cobbles, Maria goes out on a date and things take a bad turn for Tommy when Rick makes contact with him.
MORE FROM THE COBBLES
- Take a sneak peek at the latest preview videos
- Don't miss the latest news and gossip
- Catch up with Corrie on the STV Player
People who read this story also read
- Video Gaga – The STV viral video breakdown
- Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron flash the flesh at Snow White premiere
- Britney Spears calls Simon Cowell ‘adorable’ as she joins The X Factor US
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie plan engagement party in London
- X Factor: Louis Walsh worried this year will be his last