Former X Factor hopeful Carolynne Poole has landed a guest role in Emmerdale.
The stunning singer, who is married to Hyde footballer David Poole, will play the girlfriend of one of the characters.
She has already filmed her scenes and will appear in two upcoming episodes to be broadcast later this year.
Speaking to The Sun, a show insider revealed: “Carolynne is very sexy and will turn a few heads in the Dales. She filmed in the Woolpack and had a blast.”
Carolynne appeared on last year’s X Factor, with judge Tulisa Contostavlos predicting that she would make the final after she wowed the judges with her rendition of The Climb by Miley Cyrus.
The stunning singer never got that far though and made it to the Judges’ Houses stage before being sent home. She also appeared in the second series of FameAcademy in 2003, where she finished third.
MORE X FACTOR XCITEMENT
- X Factor wins Best Talent Show at NTAs
- X Factor live tour delights Glasgow
- Carolynne gutted to be edited out of Boot Camp shows
- See all the latest Emmerdale news and gossip
More About Carolynne Poole
- Back to normality for aXed X Factor contestants
- X Factor results round up: tears, tantrums and dramatic exits
- X Factor results show 1 roundup: Deadlock drama, tears and judges' tantrums
- X Factor sadness as Carolynne Poole waves goodbye to her musical dream
- X Factor star Rylan Clark loves aXed contestant Carolynne Poole
- X Factor shock: Gary Barlow slams ‘joke’ result after Rylan Clark saved
- X Factor deadlock drama as Rylan Clark is saved over Carolynne Poole