Harry Styles is reportedly to audition for a film role as Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger.
The One Direction singer is one of the names lining up to play Mick in Exile On Main St.
The film, backed by Virgin boss Richard Branson, will focus on Jagger's relationship with Stones guitarist Keith Richards.
A source told The People: "Harry on stage can pass as a dead ringer for Jagger.
"If he can transform this image into a movie role then he's going to be a serious candidate to get the part. The signs so far are good."
If the 18-year-old can break into movies while continuing his music career he can expect to triple his earnings.
However, fans will be worried that he would take a break from One Direction for filming.
The source added: "The film is going to be a lot of work and very demanding.
"If Harry takes the part it will lead to concerns about his involvement with One Direction.
"The band is his main priority but it is flattering to have so much interest from such senior people in the film industry he couldn't miss this opportunity."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards look loved-up on romantic Verona trip
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like