Britain’s Got Talent opera act Jonathan and Charlotte remain the hot favourites to win tonight’s tense grand final.
Bookmakers are offering evens that the young singers, who sailed through to the final after a stunning performance of Caruso during the semi-finals earlier this week, will snatch the big prize tonight.
Ever since their first audition, during which Jonathan Antoine, 17, and Charlotte Jaconelli, 18, performed the classical song The Prayer, the pair have been tipped to go all the way on the show.
Tonight they will go up against 10 other acts: all-male choir Only Boys Aloud, dog act Ashleigh and Pudsey, dance troupe Nu Sxool, solo singer Sam Kelly, boy band Loveable Rogues, young singer Molly Rainford, Latin American ballroom dance act Kai and Natalia, singer Ryan O’Shaugnessy, synchronised swimmers Aquabatique, and one wildcard act, whose return will be announced at the top of tonight’s final at 7.30pm.
Meanwhile William Hill is offering odds that dog act Ashleigh and Pudsey will also do well in tonight’s grand final, offering odds of 7/4 that the cute pair will win this series of BGT.
Odds of 6/1 are also being offered that Boy band Loveable Rogues will be the champions, while Irish singer Ryan O’Shaugnessy is currently in fourth place with odds of 10/1.
Britain’s Got Talent kicks off on STV tonight at 7.30pm, when the 11 acts will battle it out in the bid to walk away with the winner’s title.
- Roundup of Jonathan and Charlotte’s best bits
- Charlotte delighted to prove Simon Cowell wrong
- Find out more about tonight’s acts
- Much more from Britain’s Got Talent
People who read this story also read
- Britain’s Got Talent stars Jonathan and Charlotte become YouTube sensations
- Britain’s Got Talent stars Jonathan and Charlotte early favourites to win
- Britain’s Got Talent stars Jonathan and Charlotte shun makeover
- Video Gaga – The STV viral video breakdown
- Britain’s Got Talent: Only Boys Aloud make an impression on Simon Cowell