Chris Fountain, who plays Tommy, has talked about his character being put in a massive dilemma – with his the safety of his family and friends at stake.
Tina’s been taken to the hospital, and Terry’s been after another way to get Rick’s money – so what’s Tommy going to do?
He revealed: “Terry and Tommy’s plan hasn’t gone to plan, really.
“You saw that Tommy didn’t want to do it in the first place.
“Now it’s backfired, and Tina’s in a bit of a state, but Tommy at this point still doesn’t know the extent of what’s happened – and who’s hurt Tina.”
Chris also showed us part of the Corrie set that’s about to go up in smoke!
He added: “Terry tells Tommy quite nastily that it was Rick, the loan shark who’s hurt Tina. He’s trying to get himself off the hook.”
Chris explained to us about how Tommy’s in a dilemma, and tells us about the only person that he can go it.
People who read this story also read
- Kate Middleton and Prince William’s romantic anniversary in cosy country pub
- Cheryl Cole blasted as “not very intelligent” by Simon Cowell biographer
- Michelle Keegan praises Coronation Street co-star Nigel Pivaro
- Coronation Street celebrates Jubilee with street party
- “Nervous wreck” Chantelle Houghton admits wedding to Alex Reid is on hold