Paul and Eileen have been struggling to cope with Lesley’s Alzheimer’s, and tonight things go from bad to worse when she is found lying motionless on the floor.
Things kick off when Eileen is left on her own to care for Lesley. When she becomes aggressive, Eileen is forced to flee the house, but when she returns she finds her boyfriend’s wife lying on the ground.
In a state, Eileen calls for an ambulance, and when the paramedics arrive and confirm that Lesley is dead, Eileen is overcome with guilt and sorrow, especially when Paul breaks down, and she confesses that she left his wife on her own…
Meanwhile, Terry is in a panic knowing that Tina could wake up at any moment, and he frantically starts packing his bags and piles pressure on Tommy to get the money off Tyrone.
When Tommy then catches his dad trying to do a runner, he realises the truth about the evil conman and thrusts a handful of cash at him, hoping that he’ll do the right thing and use it to pay off Rick. But this is Terry we’re talking about, and the right thing isn’t what he’s best known for…
Elsewhere on the cobbles, David continues to feel sorry for himself and drowns his sorrows, and Nick starts to worry about his little brother when he sees the emotional state he’s got himself into, while Sunita and Karl are on the verge of being caught in the act by Stella when they start smooching at work.
MORE FROM THE COBBLES
- Catch up with Corrie on the STV Player
- See all the latest news and gossip from the soap
- Take a sneak peek at next week's video previews
People who read this story also read
- Big Brother's Brian Dowling wants Girls Aloud in the house
- The Apprentice’s Laura Hogg talks of horror at finding out father of her child was murdered
- Coronation Street's Chris Fountain admits Tommy wants his father
- Coronation Street spoiler: Tina battles death at the hands of Terry
- Coronation Street spoiler: Tina dices with death