Harry Styles and his family have had to move out of their home after crowds of One Direction fans gathered outside their house.
The singer has a flat of his own in London but is staying with his parents after his tour of North America, Australia and New Zealand.
A source told The Sun: "The family has moved out for a few days until Harry heads back south.
"It's not fair for neighbours to have random girls standing outside their houses 24/7."
Harry has been enjoying some time off before he heads back to the States for a 23-date tour.
The 18-year-old has been putting his feet up and watching some telly.
Styles recently tweeted: "Watching Jezza Kyle...People are arguing because one of them hit the other in the eye with a biscuit."
Harry has also enjoyed spending time with his friends and driving around in his new Audi R8.
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards look loved-up on romantic Verona trip
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like