One Direction star Harry Styles is apparently fed up of people telling him he looks like Susan Boyle.
The 18-year-old admitted his friends tease him for having a similar hairstyle to the Scots singer.
Harry initially saw the funny side of all the ribbing but it seems he has now had enough.
A friend of the singer told the Daily Star: "It started off as a laugh but Harry is beginning to get annoyed as more and more people are saying it.
"Now his fans on twitter have been mocking him over his Susan Boyle-style bouffant hair. Like most lads his age he can take a joke, but everyone's been taking it too far."
The teasing began last year when the official One Direction dolls were released and the Harry doll had a striking resemblance to SuBo.
At the time One Direction bandmate Louis Tomlinson said: "We were really happy with the dolls, except Harry looks like Susan Boyle."
The comparisons to the Britain's Got Talent legend have continued.
The source added: "Harry has been getting stick ever since. The situation took a turn for the worse just before they flew out to Los Angeles for the US dates.
"Someone jokingly started shouting `Susan, Susan' at him from across the street.
"The rest of the band thought it was hilarious and they were all bent double with laughter.
"But Harry is pretty fed up with the whole situation."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like
- Ed Sheeran reveals his friends One Direction have completed third album
- One Direction issue strict orange dress code for fans at Amsterdam gig
- Niall Horan battling painful injury during One Direction tour
- One Direction fans thrilled to land their own TV show
- Harry Styles makes Taylor Swift really angry: time for a song?