One Direction are beginning to feel the strain of their hectic schedule.
The boys have spent the last two months touring North America to promote with debut album Up All Night.
After appearing on iCarly and Saturday Night Live, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson they lads have travelled to Australia for another tour.
Since landing in Sydney Horan admitted on twitter that he is suffering with jet lag.
He wrote: "what a day! super long..but amazing to see all you guys come out! incredible scenes..,so many pinch yourself moments today.
"Good ole jetlag has hit me hard, feels like I tried to sprint at a 10ft wall"
Niall also asked fans to stay safe as thousands showed up to watch the band enter the Channel 7 studios, where they were being interviewed for Sunrise.
The police put up steel fences to keep the crowds under control and safe.
Horan tweeted: "guys this is crazy here, thank you all soo much! Please stay safe, the police here have been amazing, we don't want anyone t get hurt."
Malik also admitted that he was beginning to feel homesick and was looking forward to seeing his family and friends next month.
He wrote: "That was an unbelievable munch !! .. God food is good ...
"missin home loads today tho ! Can't wait t come back to the uk !!x. x x x"
However, bandmates Payne and Tomlinson are making the most of being Down Under and hired a private yacht in Sydney Harbour and have decided to learn how to surf.
Liam tweeted: "me and louis just went surfing... louis was up first and for a long 1 like 30 FEET!!!!!! OMG then i stood up un two nice waves woohoo"
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- One Direction's 'Midnight Memories' is best selling album of 2013
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps