One Direction star Harry Styles has denied that he is dating singer Lily Halpern.
It was rumoured that Halpern had recently enjoyed several dates with Harry in New York City.
A source told Page Six that the teen popstars were "getting quite serious".
However, Styles' spokesperson has denied that the singer and Halpern even know each other.
He said: "[I've] never heard of her before; Harry is single."
Harry was with his band mates Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan for their debut on Saturday Night Live in New York City.
Meanwhile, Styles's ex Caroline Flack has said she is still "very fond" of her former boyfriend.
Flack told The Mail On Sunday: "We remain very fond of each other because first and foremost we are friends.
"We got very close for a time but that's between me and Harry; what happened is between me and him, and then, you know, we decided it was best to be just friends.
"Harry is adorable, he is a nice person. He was nice to me; we were nice to each other. We are still friends, he's brilliant, he is so much fun."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards planning matching tattoos?
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards get fruity over Twitter
- Niall Horan gets to the crunch and reveals relationship status
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners