One Direction star Harry Styles revealed that he almost never made it to his X Factor audition in 2010.
The 17-year-old began vomiting and coughing up blood shortly before he was due to go on stage.
Styles was in such bad shape that his parents had to rush him to hospital.
Harry told Now magazine: "I was really ill and I kept being sick just before I went on The X Factor.
"I remember I kept throwing up and then I got really bad and I started coughing up blood."
Luckily for all the One Direction fans, Harry was able to complete his audition after he was released from hospital.
However, he still does know what was responsible for his mystery illness.
Styles said: "They discharged me, but to this day I don't know what it was."
Meanwhile, Harry recently admitted that he has a picture of bandmate Liam Payne beside his bed on the boy band's tour bus.
He told The Sun: "The tour bus looking sick, I've got a picture of Liam in my bunk. I like it."
Louis Tomlinson added: "It's pretty weird, most people would have a girl, but at least Liam looks like a girl."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards look loved-up on romantic Verona trip
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like