One Direction star Harry Styles revealed that he almost never made it to his X Factor audition in 2010.
The 17-year-old began vomiting and coughing up blood shortly before he was due to go on stage.
Styles was in such bad shape that his parents had to rush him to hospital.
Harry told Now magazine: "I was really ill and I kept being sick just before I went on The X Factor.
"I remember I kept throwing up and then I got really bad and I started coughing up blood."
Luckily for all the One Direction fans, Harry was able to complete his audition after he was released from hospital.
However, he still does know what was responsible for his mystery illness.
Styles said: "They discharged me, but to this day I don't know what it was."
Meanwhile, Harry recently admitted that he has a picture of bandmate Liam Payne beside his bed on the boy band's tour bus.
He told The Sun: "The tour bus looking sick, I've got a picture of Liam in my bunk. I like it."
Louis Tomlinson added: "It's pretty weird, most people would have a girl, but at least Liam looks like a girl."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance