One Direction star Louis Tomlinson has revealed that he is struggling to deal with the volume of women that his bandmate Harry Styles brings back to their flat.
Tomlinson has been dating model Eleanor Calder since September.
Louis told The Sun: "The worst thing about living with Harry is the constant stream of women he is getting through the door. It's relentless."
However, he admitted that there are some benefits to sharing an apartment with Harry.
He said: "The good side is he's a decent cook. He cooks for me - fajitas and tacos. The fajitas are good, they are very good."
Meanwhile, fellow bandmate Zayn Malik is single again after splitting from Hollyoaks star Stephanie Davis.
He said: "I've realised it's too hard to keep a relationship going in this industry. It's hard to maintain."
Malik added that he does have his eye on the latest X Factor girl band Little Mix.
He said: "We met up with Little Mix and they are very cute, there are a few fit girls in that group."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- Niall Horan can’t wait to catch up with One Direction lads at BRITs
- One Direction throw support behind Text Santa
- Russell Grant believes Harry Styles will embark on solo projects
- Nicholas McDonald thrilled to have One Direction star Niall Horan’s support
- Little Mix perform These Four Walls and talk about their love lives
- X Factor: Kingsland Road determined to follow in One Direction’s footsteps
- Zayn Malik praises Little Mix’s 'sick' Move ahead of X Factor performance