One Direction star Louis Tomlinson has revealed that he is struggling to deal with the volume of women that his bandmate Harry Styles brings back to their flat.
Tomlinson has been dating model Eleanor Calder since September.
Louis told The Sun: "The worst thing about living with Harry is the constant stream of women he is getting through the door. It's relentless."
However, he admitted that there are some benefits to sharing an apartment with Harry.
He said: "The good side is he's a decent cook. He cooks for me - fajitas and tacos. The fajitas are good, they are very good."
Meanwhile, fellow bandmate Zayn Malik is single again after splitting from Hollyoaks star Stephanie Davis.
He said: "I've realised it's too hard to keep a relationship going in this industry. It's hard to maintain."
Malik added that he does have his eye on the latest X Factor girl band Little Mix.
He said: "We met up with Little Mix and they are very cute, there are a few fit girls in that group."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About One Direction
- One Direction’s security team ‘given gun training’ ahead of Mexico gig
- Niall Horan is 'pumped' ahead of tonight’s One Direction gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards looking forward to US reunion
- Zayn Malik is hoping for a fan-tastic day with the help of Directioners
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards look loved-up on romantic Verona trip
- Harry Styles enjoys amazing 'sweaty' night in Oslo with Norwegian fan
- Zayn Malik dishes the dirt on what One Direction are really like