X Factor contestant Carolynne Poole has admitted that she was disappointed to find she was mostly edited out of the Boot Camp shows.
The 30-year-old is said to have "wowed" the judges- as she did during her first audition.
However, only a tiny part of her performance was aired in the weekend shows.
Poole was revealed to have made it through to the judges' houses stage.
She told the Manchester Evening News: "I'm gutted! It's really tough to take. This was my big moment.
"I'd worked really hard for it and was elated with the feedback I got, especially from Gary.
"Then nobody got to see it. I was totally edited out."
She added: "I feel like a non-league football player who's scored three times against Manchester United only for their goals not to be shown on Match Of The Day."
Carolynne was up against fellow contestants with big personalities including Kitty Brucknell and Goldie Cheung in her category.
She added: "There are some big personalities in the category and maybe I've not really been able to push through.
"Maybe I haven't shown enough of myself. But I can't pretend to be someone I'm not.
"I can be quite reserved and find it hard to show who I am."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About Carolynne Poole
- Back to normality for aXed X Factor contestants
- X Factor results round up: tears, tantrums and dramatic exits
- X Factor results show 1 roundup: Deadlock drama, tears and judges' tantrums
- X Factor sadness as Carolynne Poole waves goodbye to her musical dream
- X Factor star Rylan Clark loves aXed contestant Carolynne Poole
- X Factor shock: Gary Barlow slams ‘joke’ result after Rylan Clark saved
- X Factor deadlock drama as Rylan Clark is saved over Carolynne Poole