Awww – here’s something to melt your heart: Matt Lapinskas and Brianne Delcourt have been getting in the Valentine’s mood today, skating with love-heart shaped balloons as they rehearsed for this week’s Dancing on Ice.
Matt’s girlfriend Shona McGarty doesn’t have to worry though: the skating stars were just taking part in a Valentine’s themed photoshoot and Brianne looked a little miffed at the thought of being the former EastEnders actor’s crush!
While Brianne may not have been feeling the love this February 14, old Cheggers certainly was.
Keith looked more that happy to cuddle up to skating partner Olga Sharutenko, as she pretended to plant a kiss on his cheek.
Keith’s cheeky grin could also be something to do with the fact he once again survived a skate-off on Sunday, as good friend Joe Pasquale was voted off the ice.
Beth Tweddle and Matt Whiston also posed with the love-heart balloons, ahead of this weekend’s show, which will see the remaining stars battle it out to get one step closer to the Dancing on Ice final.
According to betting website paddypower.com, Olympic gymnast Beth is now 4/5 favourite to win DOI 2013.
Matt has fallen to second place at 15/8, while rugby star Gareth Thomas is tipped to be third, at 6/1.
Comeback king Cheggers, is favourite to win this weekend at 6/5. Will it finally be time for the ice loving presenter to hang up his skates? Tune in to Dancing on Ice on Sunday from 6.15 to find out.
More About Matt Lapinskas
- Dancing on Ice 2013 final: Round-up as Beth Tweddle crowned skating Queen
- Matt Lapinskas is Dancing on Ice runner-up coming second to Beth Tweddle
- Matt Lapinskas performs Bolero in bid for Dancing on Ice crown
- Matt Lapinskas scores perfect 80 after second DoI final routine
- Matt Lapinskas dazzles in his Showcase Skate earning full marks of 40
- Matt Lapinskas' Dancing on Ice best bits
- Dancing on Ice final: Beth Tweddle tipped to win over Luke and Matt