If you're a glamorous celebrity with a new outfit to debut, there are few better places to do it than the National Television Awards.
As this year's nominees nervously awaited the results, the red carpet was practically packed with celebs from across the TV channels – with red, black and white the prevailing theme.
Tess Daly was among the stars rocking the red look tonight, in a backless floor-length dress that showed off her curves.
She was joined in the style stakes by Christine Bleakley, who also dazzled in red as she posed with Holly Willoughby on the red carpet. The This Morning presenter opted for a more conservative black number, while judge Tulisa Contostavlos offered a hint of cleavage in a figure-fitting white dress that didn't quite have The X Factor.
Pussycat Dolls Nicole Scherzinger and Ashley Roberts arrived separately to the red carpet, but with both now judging UK talent shows it was their turn to be judged. Dancing on Ice's Ashley dawned a stylish but modest white gown while Nicole, not one to hold back, opted for a stunning floor length black ensemble with a plunging neckline and side split flaunting her perfect pins.
Michelle Keegan, who was nominated for her role as Tina McIntyre in Coronation Street, arrived in a cream fishtail dress that would have done nothing to fight the cold.
But despite her goosebumps, the combination of her dress and her flowing hair proved that her sexiest female soap star title won't be given up soon.
And turning up in a daring gold number, the gravity-defying Anthea Turner proved that it’s not just on the ice that she sparkles.
Meanwhile, the lads from McFly arrived in rather dapper matching suits but managed not to look too serious as they posed for the paparazzi.
Check out these outfits for yourself by visiting our photo gallery from the 2013 National Television Awards.
More About National Television Awards
- National Television Awards 2014: Full list of winners
- Julie Hesmondhalgh wins National Television Award for Hayley's story
- National Television Awards: Tears as Ant and Dec win the Landmark Award
- Coronation Street win best Serial Drama at the National Television Awards
- This Morning named as Best Daytime Show at National Television Awards
- I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here wins Entertainment Programme NTA
- More gongs: Ant and Dec win Broadcast Award for Saturday Night Takeaway