Every weekend the X Factor has us on tenterhooks as we sit on the edge of our sofas and wait for that big reveal. Yes, it's the moment the doors slide apart and those fashion icons Nicole Scherzinger and Tulisa Contostavlos appear on stage.
And, according to fellow judge Louis Walsh, it's Nicole who is winning the fashion war so far.
"I think Nicole gets it right nearly all the time," he said. "Tulisa has had to up her game!"
But up her game she has. Last weekend the four X Factor judges appeared on stage in show-stopping fashion, strutting out to Red or Dead's You Spin Me Round.
And while Nicole looked great in a flared red dress, Tulisa didn't mind showing off a bit of cleavage in a classy green and black dress.
They don't just put in the effort on stage either. Snaps from X Factor contestant Rylan Clark's big birthday bash earlier this week also revealed the two judges' wild Halloween costumes – with Nicole looking ravishing in a red PVC corset and Tulisa baring all with sharp fangs and a dark maid's outfit.
Louis has revealed, however, that their appearance on the show is not thrown together at the last minute on a whim.
He said: "Nicole and Tulisa have about six people each tending to their beauty and styling needs. I think Tulisa is probably turning into J-Lo."
More About Fashion and style
- Blooming beautiful celebrity style pregnancy fashion with Abbey Clancy
- Faye’s Fashion: 1920s Great Gatsby looks plus distressed jeans masterclass
- Bridget Jones granny pants storm into style as the ‘new thong’
- Teen fashion: from cheap chic to perfect prom wear
- Fabulous fashion for kids: stylish but economical looks for spring
- Ossie Clark creative designer Nic Georgiou on reviving the legendary brand
- Spring into style with Abbey Clancy’s pick of this season’s trends
- X Factor fashion wars: Nicole's warrior princess look shows no fear
- X Factor fashion wars: Tulisa and Nicole go goddess for Results Show
- X Factor fashion wars: Tulisa is pretty in pink and Nicole glitters in gold