Strictly Come Dancing star Dani Harmer has undergone liposuction treatment on her stomach.
The actress had the procedure called Lipoglaze to remove a small area she felt unhappy with.
Following the treatment she told the Daily Mail: “I'm very fit and healthy and have a great diet, but there was a small area around my tummy which wouldn't shift.
“Like everyone on Strictly I want to look good and I loved using Lipoglaze."
The 23-year-old has received lots of negative comments about her weight since taking part in the dance competition.
She said: “I'm a size six, so it's a bit funny when people turn around and say, 'You're fat'.
"I'm less than the size of an average woman."
The Tracey Beaker star admitted that she was upset when people commented on her weight.
She added: “Everyone looks bigger than they are on the telly.”
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About Strictly Come Dancing
- Strictly’s Lisa Riley upset as partner Robin Windsor struck by tummy bug
- Strictly: Victoria Pendleton likes to stay far away from Brendan Cole
- Jerry Hall to throw ‘apology party’ for Strictly co-stars after strop
- Strictly star Lisa Riley reveals all about naked backstage antics
- Lisa Riley gets fit on Strictly Come Dancing
- Lisa Riley is Strictly unlucky in love
- Strictly catches up with Bruce Forsyth as he takes a break