Strictly Come Dancing star Jerry Hall failed to impress with this week’s Graduate inspired routine.
Hall and her partner Anton Du Beke did not manage to win favour with the judges with their Mrs Robinson quick step performance.
The former model and Du Beke found themselves in the dance-off with cricketer Michael Vaughan and his partner Natalie Lowe.
Judges Craig Revel Horwood and Darcey Bussell opted to save the Vaughan and Bruno Tonioli choosing Jerry.
Head judge Len Goodman, who had the deciding vote, said it was a “difficult decision”.
Goodman said: “To be honest, neither couple impressed me. The pressure got to both of them.
“Jerry's routine was full of mistakes. Michael's routine went in and out of time.
“This is a really difficult, difficult decision for me. This is so close, but I'm going to save Michael and Natalie.”
Looking back at her time on the show, Jerry said: “I've had a lot of fun, it's been great. I've loved hanging out with Anton, and dancing with Anton. It's been lovely.”
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About Strictly Come Dancing
- Mark Benton voted off Strictly Come Dancing
- Barbara Windsor forced to turn down Strictly Come Dancing due to illness
- Natasha Kaplinsky was ‘completely forced’ into Strictly Come Dancing
- Strictly Come Dancing: Abbey Clancy, Teri Hatcher & Joe McElderry tipped
- Strictly’s Lisa Riley upset as partner Robin Windsor struck by tummy bug
- Strictly: Victoria Pendleton likes to stay far away from Brendan Cole
- Jerry Hall to throw ‘apology party’ for Strictly co-stars after strop