Strictly Come Dancing 2011 winner Harry Judd has backed Victoria Pendleton to win this year’s series.
The McFly star predicted that the Olympic Gold medal winner could be “incredible” if she lost her nerves.
Judd told The Sun: “Victoria has a lot of potential and she hasn't nearly fulfilled that.
“She did better this week but I could tell she was still nervous and she needs to conquer that.
“Nerves get you focused, so it's about not letting them get the better of you.”
He added: “You'd have thought I'd be asking her because she has nerves of steel when she's performing as an athlete!”
Judd also revealed he thought Denise Van Outen and Kimberley Walsh were “both amazing” and had a good chance of winning.
Pendleton had a disastrous first week on the show after she let nerves get the better of her and finished bottom of the leaderboard after forgetting the steps to the cha cha cha.
Week two was an improvement as she and partner Brendan Cole took to the floor for a foxtrot and managed 26 points.
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About Strictly Come Dancing
- Strictly’s Lisa Riley upset as partner Robin Windsor struck by tummy bug
- Strictly: Victoria Pendleton likes to stay far away from Brendan Cole
- Jerry Hall to throw ‘apology party’ for Strictly co-stars after strop
- Strictly Come Dancing's Dani Harmer has liposuction
- Strictly star Lisa Riley reveals all about naked backstage antics
- Lisa Riley gets fit on Strictly Come Dancing
- Lisa Riley is Strictly unlucky in love