Adele has reportedly given her backing for Sid Owen to win Strictly Come Dancing.
The singer allegedly sent the EastEnders star flowers last weekend to wish him luck ahead of his performance.
A source told the Daily Star: “Adele sent Sid a huge bouquet of flowers before his first performance last weekend.
“It came with a good luck card telling him he was going to 'sweep the board'.”
They added: “She also sent him a string of text messages saying she was glued to the show.
“Adele thought his waltz was amazing, and honestly reckons Sid can go all the way and win the competition.
“Adele and Sid have a really jokey relationship. She wasn't expecting him to be such a whizz on the dance floor.”
Adele's fiancé Simon Konecki is best friends with Owen, who supports his Drop4Drop fresh water charity.
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
More About Strictly Come Dancing
- Mark Benton voted off Strictly Come Dancing
- Barbara Windsor forced to turn down Strictly Come Dancing due to illness
- Natasha Kaplinsky was ‘completely forced’ into Strictly Come Dancing
- Strictly Come Dancing: Abbey Clancy, Teri Hatcher & Joe McElderry tipped
- Strictly’s Lisa Riley upset as partner Robin Windsor struck by tummy bug
- Strictly: Victoria Pendleton likes to stay far away from Brendan Cole
- Jerry Hall to throw ‘apology party’ for Strictly co-stars after strop