Despite her self confessed ‘horrendous’ performance, singer songwriter Lucy Spraggan is staying at Bootcamp.
The 20-year-old was lost on stage without her trusty guitar and gave a rendition of Moves Like Jagger which judge Nicole described as ‘a little awkward.’
Ahead of the Bootcamp showcase, Lucy – who was confident performing her self-penned ditty Last Night at auditions - revealed just how nervous she was.
She said: "I sing and play guitar, I don’t just sing.
"I’ve never been on stage without my guitar - I don’t even sing karaoke because I’m so bad at singing without my guitar. Oh God."
Lucy performed Maroon 5 track Moves Like Jagger alongside Farrah and Jessica Beckett – neither of whom made it through.
Nicole said: "It was a little messy - a bit all over the place."
Lucy said: "I accept that I messed that one up…"
The judges decide to give Lucy one more chance, concluding that the singer songwriter was really out of her comfort zone.
Nicole said: "It was a little awkward but you’ve got something special, so you’re going through."
Backstage Lucy said: "I just had a horrible performance. I play like five gigs a week and none of them ever feel like that.
"I just walked off feeling like that was horrendous."
Will Lucy make it through to the judges’ houses? Tune into X Factor on Sunday at the earlier time of 7.30pm to find out!
More About Lucy Spraggan
- Lucy Spraggan not taking part in X Factor tour
- Lucy Spraggan performs for first time since X Factor exit
- X Factor star Lucy Spraggan opens up to fans following exit
- X Factor 2012 Live Show 5 roundup: the contestants reach for Number Ones
- X Factor: Tulisa tips Lucy Spraggan for ‘big, big things’ after exit
- Tulisa Contostavlos sees big things to come for Lucy Spraggan
- Lucy Spraggan confirms exit from X Factor 2012 following illness