A whole host of famous names from the TV world have signed up for the ultimate antiques challenge, by taking part in the second series of the much loved show Celebrity Antiques Road Trip.
Pairs of celebrities will go head-to-head as they battle to make the biggest profit selling goods they have hunted out from locations across the UK.
John Barrowman, Myleene Klass Richard Madeley, Richard Wilson, Michael Aspel, Emilia Fox and Arlene Phillips are just some of the big names who have signed up for the daunting task.
Others include Jon Culshaw, Anton du Beke, Debra Stephenson, Germaine Greer, Robin Cousins and Annette Crosbie.
The first part of the exciting new series of BBC Two show Celebrity Antiques Road Trip, which is produced by STV Productions, will kick off on September 3, following 10 pairs of antique-loving stars as they set off on a money-making mission around the UK.
The second part of the series begins on November 12, and sees a second lot of 10 more celebs take on the challenge.
Each celebrity will be teamed up with an antiques expert, who will try to guide them on the way to success as they search out old relics and hidden treasure from around Britain.
Travelling across the country in classic vintage cars, the teams will be given a starting budget of £400 as they embark on their cross-country challenge.
And in addition to having fun competing against one another, all money made throughout the series will be donated to Children in Need.
Wendy Rattray, Creative Director for STV Productions, said: “The new series of CART sees some more of the nations best loved celebrities hit the road and promises to be full of fun, rivalry and friendly banter. I hope viewers will love it, whether they’re already fans of the show, or new to the programme.
It has proven to be must-see TV in the BBC2 schedule and we’re thrilled to be delivering a second and longer instalment for peak time television.”
Liam Keelan, Controller Daytime at BBC, said: “It will be great to have this stand-out hit back in the schedule with all the warmth and wit it brings."
The full list of celebrity pairings can be found below.
- Richard Wilson and Annette Crosbie
- Richard Madeley and Fiona Phillips
- Arlene Phillips and Anton du Beke
- Michael Aspel and Una Stubbs
- Alison Steadman and Larry Lamb
- Jon Culshaw and Debra Stephenson
- Pam St Clement and Rudolph Walker
- Peter Schmeichel and Peter Shilton
- Emilia Fox and Tom Ward
- Gregg Wallace and John Torode
- Sue Holderness and John Challis
- Clive Anderson and Germaine Greer
- Stefanie Powers and Don Warrington
- Sandi Toksvig and Sheila Hancock
- Bill Turnbull and Louise Minchin
- Kate Silverton and David Hamilton
- Neil Stuke and Penny Smith
- Laila Rouass and Charles Dale
- John Barrowman and Myleene Klass
- Robin Cousins and Tessa Sanderson